Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hmm

So I've been gone all spring break doing the most amazing things, meeting the most amazing people and learning so much. Then I come here to write it all down... and... nothing.
There's no way to describe it, no way to tell of all the things that happened, all the jokes and the
awesome memories. Nothing I could say would ever do justice.
To every single precious moment at RAW, to Dougie, to mall trips with Kaitie... to Erin telling me she loves me, to berscobi, the 'spice girls' and headless chickens.
Just.. thank you.
Thank you God, thank you Kaitie ("I'm sitting by Emily!" ":O" "I meant Molly, Molly! My best friend Molly!" "I'm your best friend?" "Of course!") thank you Mrs.Allen...
Thank you to every single person I met or got to know this week.
it was rad.
Okay, maybe not the 12 hour bus trips to and from Prince George... but definitely the memories
from that bus... and the fact that we were sad to leave it... that dumb stinky mobile-deathtrap that had become like a home to us.
And thank you Steve... best bus driver EVER.

ps. I will never forget the rant/pouring-out-your-heart sessions with Courtney, Kaitie and Megan. Or that the water at the jobie headtable tastes a lot worse than the civilian table water.

School tomorrow.
Ugh.
<33Night lovrs!

0 comments: