Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yes, even stars break.

Alone at last, sleeping to help ease my pain
And I take it back, you'll never be this close to me
And I breathe in deep; helps me avoid the state you put me in
And now that I can deal, with everything you've thrown at me
And how does it feel, to know that you could never fix the way that we see
The way you left us without any reasoning.

I lay you to rest, in my head stored away never to return
I'll forget everything you left back at home
Please know I'm always looking back on our scripted memories...


Look at how I've grown, just see,
These burdens you put on us helped guide me to be, the one I was supposed to be
He breathes in deep
Helps him realize how everything in his whole life progressed
He's fine I swear and he'll confess
To you cause tonight he'll find his was back home
Forget about the plans we made; I'll never let this go
Broken faith and wasted breath, photographs are all thats left...
Of you.

We've come along way to look back on you right now
We've spent too many days trying to find you out
We still hold close to us our memories of you...
Of you.

0 comments: