Thursday, September 27, 2007

Breathe Deep

I am a lesson you've learned
I am a hope that is free
Give yourself to me.

I am all that you love
But just like the daughters of Eve
You like bitter fruit from forbidden trees.

And don't be scared
I'm only trying to help you;
It's easy to get cut down to size
When you're see through

Uninspired - I'm safely out of range
Of all the games that you play.
And I'm so tired of everything you say
I'm not something you ate.

I am the truth that you hate
I am the weapon of choice
And I choose to use my voice
I'm like a failed disease
I sneak inside and then leave
If feeling pitiful and weak underneath

Don't feel scared
This will only hurt a little
Did you expect me to be soft?

Uninspired - I'm safely out of range
Of all the games that you play
And I am so tired
Of everything you say

0 comments: