Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day

Number of Hugs: 6
Number of Love Letters Recieved: 2
Number of Flowers Recieved: 1
Candy Recieved: a lot of cinnamon hearts in psychology, chocolate kisses from Rachel and 1 heart lollipop from Carlye (and 1 cookie from Rhiannon)

Coolest V-day everrr.
At Mary and Jessy right now.
Bible study in 1 hr.
Talking to Taryn... she's my valentine this yeeeear.
I must admit I look pretty hot today.

Mary and I were looking at prom dresses.
It actually got me kinda excited for prom.
Now I just need a date.

I actually just love this day...
Even though I don't have a boyfriend for the biggest relationship day of the year,
I still have great friends (although I didn't get the vday chocolate bar you promised, Dan) and it's always an excuse not to work in class.

I'm glad I have bible study tonight... the boy I like will be thereee
so why wouldn't I want to be there.
Not to mention God will be there.

Happy valentines everybody!

0 comments: