Sunday, October 28, 2007

We beg, we pray, but everything still happens anyway

So, this weekend I went to my first high school party.
Well, no... I went to a couple in grade nine and stuff, but nothing too severe.
I always felt a little inadequate for missing that part of high school. I mean, I'm content with my life, but there was always a piece of me that wondered.
Well, now I know. And I'm glad I never went that path.
I went there with Tiffany, Allyson and Katelyn (Katelyn was dead set upon going, and we've learned not to argue with her) and we stayed for 45 minutes, tops. We just kind of stood there observing. I'm not saying it didn't look like it could have been fun if that was the type of person I was, but I'm not.... and I'm glad. Like I said, I'm happy with my life, and I'd be pretty heartbroken if I was anyone but who I am. So my feelings lately about being inadequate to everyone around me, and replacable... They're slowly being pushed out, because although I'm not perfect, I'm not the only one... in a way, everyone is a lot like me regarding the "greener grass" issue... but the truth is, it's just... isn't.
Greener, I mean.

1 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Praise the LORD.
I miss you, Molly. Who you are.